ARAMARK Custodial Services is committed to innovation with a defined process. We will communicate trends and opportunities for the University and hold ourselves accountable to deliver innovative ideas.
Click on image below to find out how we clean with water.
Counter-Mount Foam Dispensers
Counter-mount refillable liquid soap dispensers were replaced with counter–mount foam dispensers.
With the previous design, once the bottle was opened and refilled by hand, there was a risk of cross-contamination.
• The foam soap is designed to be the cleanest and safest form of sanitizing - Since the soap bottle is non-refillable, the soap is never touched by human hands or exposed to the outside air (until it is dispensed) where bacteria can develop.
• Bottles are a green product and 100% recyclable.
• Additional benefit - prevents clogging in the dispensers, which was a common problem with the previous dispensers
BigBelly Solar Trash Cans @ Chapman University
The Smart Grid for Waste & Recycling from BigBelly Solar manages the collection of recycling, trash, and compost from outdoor public spaces.
• BigBelly Solar combines solar-powered remote monitoring and on-site compaction. The system uses data and right-sized capacity to empower universities to reduce their collection frequency and increase public space recycling by up to 80%.
• BigBelly Solar also minimizes cross-contamination and makes their resource recovery more efficient and effective.
• Additional benefit - gives students the ability to recycle outdoors, as well as utilize the stations as educational.
Click the photo below to learn more:
Please click on the MOMENTUM newsletter for additional information on BigBelly Solar Trash Cans.